Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hello all...

My computer is broken. We got invaded by a nasty worm, Norton Syst works picked it up, but not before it corrupted some of our windows files.
I am actually writing this from my father's house, we cannot even get our computer to boot properly anymore. A very good friend of ours is going to look at it tomorrow, he actually works for the local cable company, as an internet tech, so cross your fingers.

Hope to see all of you soon! I am going throught major blog withdrawl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your computer has cooties. Computer cooties suck indeed.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's me again. I'm checking in on you. Sorry you still have cooties. (I'm also posting because of the grammar. The "one comments" crap is driving me crazy! From now on I'm going to post whenever I see that.)