Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ahhhhhh

Amazing what a great night of sleep will do for one's outlook isn't it?

As I write this, the hubby is making my girls' favorite breakfast, 'thin pancakes', lil one is actually setting the table, and kiddo is playing playstation, all while the coffee is perking away. In a few hours, my very grateful sister, who also happens to be a cosmetologist, will be here to cut our hair, and then kiddo will be off to play at a friend's house.

then it will be quiet

only the sound of the rinse cycle might intrude on my restful Saturday.

Ahhhhhhhhh

Thanks for all of the welcoming thoughts guys!

1 comment:

Dang Cold.. said...

mmmmm..thin pancakes. have a relaxing day. I usually need to head out for some coffee which I will be doing soon. Weekend ritual ya know.

dc