Monday, May 02, 2005

Tailspin

What causes them anyway?

I have been battling an outrageous, scary, quick-striking bout of the blues of late. I think I see the end of the tunnel.

I have missed you all, I don't even know why I stopped writing. I got rid of my computer cooties a while ago, but I was stuck in depression no-man's-land.

Does the MS cause depression bouts, or am I just crazy?

That, my friends, is the million dollar question.

I have been reading a lot of your blogs. Thanks for writing. You guys make me smile.

Now off to go email around to get the word out that I am actually back in the world, see if any of you all actually want to come back!

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, hon!

So sorry you've been in a funk. If I'd had any idea your computer was working, I'd have emailed you long ago to check on you. So glad you're seeing the "end of the tunnel" and are blogging again.

Don't go away like that again. Let us know if we can reach out and try to lift your spirits.

God bless,
LadyBug

Broken Bindings said...

thank you guys so much!

Joseph said...

Holy smokes...it's you!!!

I totally understand the funk hon, but I'm with Ladybug, you got my ear here anytime. Glad to have you back cookie mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling down. I get those sneaky ninja attacks of depression from time to time, and they are not at all enjoyable.

Feel free to write and complain and whine when you are feeling down. I know I do! :D