Wednesday, May 04, 2005

heh heh, if she only knew how funny she is...

While casually paging through my least favorite catalog just now, Kiddo and I had the following exchange.

Kiddo: Mommy, all I want is Samantha, Kit, Samanthat's tea party, and ....loook look see dis?
Mean Mommy: Uh-huh
Kiddo: 'member Kit and Samantha mommy? like Bookworm's best friend has? I want dem. And the tea party. Oh yeah, and the doggie, and there is this 'udder' 'Mercan Girl dolly that comes with the horsie.
Mean Mommy: Oh, really?
Kiddo: Yup. That's it. Is it enough, Mommy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it ever enough? A room bursting at the seams, so full of toys, and they have "NOTHING TO DO."

Unknown said...

Oh man... I hide and subsequently recycle those catalogs.

After packing up the items that were left in the kids' room and closet from the old house, I now believe that there are never, ever, ever enough toys in the house, and firmly believe that I could give away every kid toy that is still at the old house and they would not even notice.

Yet, I pack it anyway and bring it over to the new house.

Why? I don't really know. ;)