Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Let me 'splain...


inigo
Originally uploaded by Broken Bindings.

No, is too much, let me sum up...

(sorry, that movie is a favorite)

Schedule of the past month, format 'borrowed' from the lovely ladybug

7= times I have watched my nephew

10= times I have had to either drive ACROSS TOWN to bring stuff Bookworm forgot at home, or drive HER back to school to pick up forgotten homework

5= extra band rehearsals for music teacher's DEMENTED decision to have 5th graders participate in town-wide 'festival of music'

1= time I got nearly hopelessly lost following 'map-Iamstupid-quest' directions

20= rehearsals scheduled for bookworm and kiddo in this month's dance recital still-to come

4= weekends that have been ENTIRELY taken up by family parties

6=weeks until I am supposed to schlepp 2 kids and a month's worth of luggage across the ocean to visit my inlaws, the Brit will be staying home for 2 kid-free weeks (so what his boss wants him to work- shut up)

457= times my head has nearly exploded

And we still have 3 weeks of school left here.

1 comment:

LadyBug said...

Well, that certainly 'splains everything. Sounds like your hands are busybusybusy, with no time for blogging. And you know if anyone understands that, I do.

Hope things get easier once school is out (and summer activities are over).

Oh, and thanks for calling me 'lovely.' You're too sweet.